In the segment of container transportation, the main goal of the Company is to fully support the clients' business, as well as reliably and promptly solve their tasks in developing logistics schemes and delivering goods in containers.
Medium-term goals in this business segment are the growth of volumes and scale of operations due to the expansion of its own fleet of platforms and containers, the development of terminal infrastructure and the expansion of the sales network, the implementation of multimodal transportations, as well as improving efficiency of operations through the implementation of new transportation technologies, development of services with high value added, development of modern IT methods of transportation management.
- Provision of rolling stock for the transportation of customer cargo in containers
- Transportation of bulk and chemical cargo in tank containers
- Loading, unloading, storage of containers
- Organization of multimodal container deliveries from "door-to-door" according to "through tariff"
Transportation geography: CIS countries and Central Asia, China
- Sinotrans LTD
- China Railway International Multimodal Transport Co, LTD
- Alashankou Horizon Petroleum and Gas Inc
- Kazphosphate LLP
Multimodal transportation is a service for organizing multimodal transport using various modes of transport.
Intermodal transportation is the consecutive transportation of goods by two or more type of transport in the same cargo unit or motor vehicle without reloading the cargo itself when changing the type of transport.
We offer services in the organization of multimodal and intermodal transportations in any directions. Receipt and handling of cargo, reloading and storage of goods in multimodal/mixed transportations carried out in ports.
Subsequent deliveries for the mixed transportation of goods to the customer are carried out by road and rail. In the field of multimodal transport we offer the following types of services:
- Transshipment of goods from containers to road or rail transport, with their subsequent delivery directly to the consignee; (multimodal transportation);
- Delivery of goods in containers by rail or road transport directly to the consignee; (intermodal transport)
Eastcomtrans LLP is the largest privately-owned rolling stock operator in Kazakhstan.